Monday, April 27, 2015

Ryan Findling '19



I created a charity aimed to raise money to send kids to camp that can not afford the camp tuition. I wanted to raise money in a unique way, so I started "Let's Send S'more Kids to Camp!" I am selling electric s'more makers for $25 and all proceeds benefit Send-A-Kid to Tamarack Camps. I have been a camper there for the past seven years, and will be attending my eighth year this summer. So far I have raised over $700, and the orders are still coming! The Chennault advisory raised money through a concession stand at basketball games, and are considering donating to my charity. Visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/smorekids2015 or our recent article at: http://myjewishdetroit.org/2015/03/smore-the-merrier/ (The photo attached is of me with the Chennault Advisory.) ~Ryan Findling '19

Total hours of service
Approximately 45

No comments:

Post a Comment